This is my “short” story -
Lisa (L.T.) Lewis is a Spiritual Strategist, Author, Speaker, and Coach. She is the Founder & CEO of Kick Boxing Believers, L.L.C. a transformational business dedicated to helping individuals identify and kick the limiting beliefs/boxes in their lives. Facilitating ‘next level’, free- from-boxes-living for her clients is her life's joy! She champions this in a creatively energizing way with life-changing impact via her writings, speeches, seminars, workshops, teleclasses, webinars and coaching sessions.
“Listening to L.T. reminds me of how valuable I am.” M.S.
No, not the literal martial arts forms of Kick Boxing but rather the spiritual, and emotional forms. The forms that hinder, limit and in some instances, stop individuals from experiencing the life you desire.
Lisa also has the following tools to effectively serve you and your team:
• 20 Years Management in the Public Sector
• Certificate in Public Leadership
• Certificate in Personal Development Coaching
• Best Selling Author
• Ordained Clergy
• Your S.H.I.N.E. Is Your Win – based on my bestselling book, you already have what you need to conquer the fear of failure and win in life!
• No More Limits - learn how to identify and abolish the limiting beliefs that are boxing you in from being who you desire to be.
• Change Your Mind & Your Life Will Follow - learn how to put feet to your faith to rapidly make your desired dreams and goals become a reality.
• Prosper Where Planted - learn how to show up for Y-O-U first and then others in a marvelously impactful way.
• Benefits of the Bottom - learn how starting from the bottom is beneficial to getting to your ‘next level’.
GROUP COACHING SESSIONS
– enable individuals to thrive, out-of-the-box, and go to the ‘next level’ in life; personally, and professionally.
“Her energy can be felt through her words! She continues to inspire me.” K.H.
She’s available to speak at your organization to motivate your team! E-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
“She validated my employment suitability after a 4-year absence from the workforce.” T.S.
Lisa is also a blogger. My blog is part of the following blog networks:
• Bible Gateway Bible Grid,
• Faithful Bloggers, and